No detail has been overlooked in this re-imagined, pre-war home. Enjoy a brand-new renovation that has been executed to perfection.
Located in an elegant, full-service building in a vibrant neighborhood, it is close to all major transportation, great restaurants, outdoor dining, parks, fitness and wellness, shopping, and boutiques.
The low monthly maintenance includes electricity.
THE APARTMENT FEATURES:
- Entrance foyer with two oversized, fully customized closets.
- A generously sized living area features custom cabinetry, a wood-burning fireplace, a dining area, and a custom desk/ office unit that opens into a murphy bed.
- A windowed kitchen incorporates high-end appliances that include Bertazzoni Professional Series appliances, Liebherr refrigerator, and quartz countertops.
- An oversized bathroom with a dressing area that features custom mosaic tile, a large rainfall shower, marble vanity, and generous custom-built storage for linens and toiletries
.- Custom lighting, white oak wood floors, Hunter Douglas shades, through-wall heating/air conditioning, custom woodwork/moldings, and pristine marble are among just a few of the exceptional features found throughout this immaculate home.
- Located in the coveted " Eastgate" complex, one of the Upper East Side's loveliest blocks.
- 220 East 73rd Street is a full-service, prewar building with a full-time doorman, porters, and superintendent.
- The building features a renovated lobby, new elevators, a fitness center, bike room, laundry, and a resident's courtyard.
- Building policies allow guarantors pieds-a-terre, Sublets, parents buying for children, washer/ dryers, and pets.