Move right in to this superbly renovated, four-bedroom home, with flawless finishes in the coveted Eastgate complex. Located on a high floor with open views, outdoor space, two wood-burning fireplaces and a home office it offers 2300 square feet of elegant living space, and an outstanding layout.
High ceilings, brilliant wood floors, custom millwork, a breathtaking amount of custom outfitted closets and storage, nickel hardware and fixtures, professional-grade kitchen appliances, "Waterworks" bathrooms, temperature-controlled heating and air conditioning, and a washer/dryer are just a few examples of the meticulous attention to detail that went into this perfectly combined home which is a rare find on this very special block of Emery Roth designed buildings.
Located in a full-service, prewar building, 230 East 73rd Street features a full-time doorman, a dramatic Art Deco lobby, a fitness center, bike storage and a garden. Located in a vibrant neighborhood, close to all major transportation, shopping, boutiques, amazing restaurants and activities.
The building permits 80% financing, pieds-a-terre's, guarantors, pets, and washer/ dryers.
- ENTRANCE FOYER: A spacious entrance foyer welcomes you into the home
- LIVING ROOM: This beautifully proportioned space features a wood-burning fireplace and superb penthouse and blue skies views.
- DINING ROOM: A bright and airy space that opens up on to a private terrace.
- KITCHEN: Windowed with professional appliances, custom cabinetry, tiles, marble countertops and lighting.
- THE PERFECT BAR: Located off of the living room, it features temperature-controlled wine storage and refrigeration and is perfect for entertaining.
- HOME OFFICE: Custom-designed cabinetry, desk space, and specialized storage make working from home a pleasure.
- THE GALLERY: The wide hallway that leads to the bedrooms features a wall of custom-designed, double depth closets and incredible storage.
- PRIMARY BEDROOM: this double sized room has a wood-burning fireplace and a large, ensuite bathroom that offers a spa-like experience. Features include: "Toto" toilet, "Waterworks" fixtures, nickel hardware, a large soaking tub, and a walk-in shower with a rainfall showerhead.
- BEDROOM #2: Light, airy and spacious with a private terrace and open views.
- BEDROOM #3: Treat yourself to a stylish, private dressing room or easily restore this back into to a full bedroom as shown on the plan.
- BEDROOM #4: A suite of its own, perfect for a guest room, au pair quarters, library, den, or an additional home office with its own bathroom.
230 EAST 73RD STREET FEATURES:
- 24 HOUR DOORMAN
- FULL TIME HANDYMAN
Some photographs are virtually furnished.